HAICATEX is proud to be the first (non-woven) geotextile manufacturer in Vietnam – replacing imported products, the product has appearedin the market since 2002.
- The production line at this stage was invested synchronously with advanced equipment from DILO–the Federal Republic of Germany, combined with the laboratory, equipped with complete machinery system of well-known companies from the Federal Republic of Germany for quality control, issued certificate of VILAS137 standard.
- By 2014, to expand production scale to meet the needs of both domestic and foreign markets, the company invested in a second production line produced by French industrial group.
- Until now, the total design capacity of the company reached 4,800 tons/ year (equivalent to 30 million m2 of fabric/ year)
- Fabric weight: Fabric weight from 80 – 2000gr/m2
- Fabric width : To 6 meters
- Manufactured products: Diversified from raw materials PP, PE fibers …
- Geotextile produced by the company is labeled with HD. They are widely used by domestic and foreign customers in transportation, irrigation, infrastructure … etc
- In addition to the geotextile product line, the company also produced other nonwoven fabrics: for applications such as garment linings, motorcycle, car trunk linings (including heating and chemicallink) …
- The main export market of the company is the customers: Malaysia, Indonesia … and fastidious markets such as Australia, Newzealand, USA, Canada … etc.
SOME SPECIALIZED PRODUCTS
- HDGREENMAT geotextile (Grass planting fabric)
- HDGREENMAT grass planting fabric is a complex product made of a typical non-woven geotextile layer, using special materials with appropriate specification and standard to allow the grass roots to penetrate easily, with relatively stable durability in accordance with design standards.
- In the process of using this geotextile, grass roots easily penetrate the geotextile to cling to the soil for nutrients while the grass grows close to the ground to preventwashout, soil erosion from water, rain water ….
- Apply grass planting for golf courses, football fields with large vegetation cover.
- In developed countries, people spread the geotextile and then plant the grass on a large area to restore the natural environment such as in Australia.
- Technical specifications of geotextile:
- Geotextile for wave cover
Recently, the increasing influence of climate change, natural disasters, storms, floods, tropical depression … causes heavy rain, floods and landslides. The coasts, coastal areas are encroached by erosion, sea water. The company has combined the professors of dike construction, sea embankment of Irrigation University to research and develop 02 new products named:
a.HD-G Geotextile tube
These are specialized products developed from conventional geotextile for applicatiion in special works and have been implemented in Cua Dai Beach, Palm Resort.
A. HD-G Geotextile tube (GEOTUBE)
Geotextile used for the HD-G geotextile tube has the following characteristics:
Fast drainage, very thick (6÷10 mm), heavy (1200g/ m2), with weight of 4-5 times geotextile tube from woven fabric.
- Great abrasion resistance, high strength, very good UV resistance, very suitable for the deployment of offshore works resistant to harsh natural conditions such as sunlight, saline water environment.. The durability of HD-G geotextile tube (Geotube) is expected to reach> 50 years
- Geotextile technical criteria:
- HD-G geotextile tube (Geotube) minimizes the energy of the waves when it spreads to shore, which is the most effective way to protect the coast to prevent erosion caused by the impact of nature.
- Eliminate remote waves by placing the tubes100m ÷ 200m away from the coast. Dimensions of geotube can be adjusted to suit the requirements and can reach a large diameter such as: d = (2.4m ÷ 3.82m) and tube diameter of 7.5m÷12m corresponding to sand height from (1.35m ÷ 2m)
- Make coveringdikes to protect coasts from landslides caused by large waves, storms, tropical depression, and tides. They use geotubes near the coats, along the coasts and then fill sand into the geotubes to form soft protective dikes.
- Create small dykes; sand is pumped into geotubes and they are arranged together to form large, multi-kilometer-wide dykesto protect the coasts like artificial islands.
- Restore the shallow lands at high and low tide, creating streams that carry sand grains and sand grains are retained by geotubes when the tide withdraws.
B. HDMAT sandbag
- HDMAT geotextile is a composite fabric, which is a combination of ordinary geotextilewith special materials used to make sandbags called HDMAT sandbags.
- With this structure, when using, sand bags will have high roughness, friction on the outside, when stacking, the bags will not be slippery.
- With the above advantages, this fabric is suitable for sewing a large sandbag of 10m2/ bag, embanked near the coast to keep sand, facilitating the plants (grass, moss … parasites)
- With a super heavy weight of 1200 ÷ ≥ 1600g/ m2 and with the advantage of quick drainage, fabric thickness can reach ≥ 10 mm.
- Resistant to harsh natural conditions such as sunlight, saline water, (saline water resistant)
- Great abrasion resistance, especially verygood UV-resistant.
- Technical specifications of fabric: